Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Poor Shelby

Have you ever wondered what your dog is thinking? I do all the time with Shelby. She has a very kind heart and she is a wonderful dog. And as most of you know she is a very big girl, that's why it always cracks me up to see her sitting in a chair on the back porch. She does this all the time, its kind of embarrassing because all our patio chairs are covered in black hair. But I had to take a picture to show you all how she just sits in these chairs and gazes into the sky. The other is a picture that I think shows just how she loves us and misses us when were gone. It never fails that when we come home you can find someones shoe on Shelby's bed. I think its a comfort thing for her. She doesn't chew on them or anything like that she just gets one and takes it to her bed. She lays next to it, or on it, and goes to sleep. I just thought it was really sweet. Notice Bailey's pink tennis shoe under the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Being a dog lover myself, I loved the pictures of Shelby. You can't tell me they don't have feelings and emotions just like people. Even Dennis said you have to see this, it is just precious and I thought he was refering to Campbell, but it was this post about your dog. D&J

    ReplyDelete