Monday, December 7, 2009

2 Months Old

Campbell was two months old on November 28th. I have been so busy that I haven't posted anything in the past few weeks so this is a combo blog of 8 and 9 weeks and 2 months. Even though I haven't been blogging I have been snappin pictures. We had a great Thanksgiving although we did alot of traveling. We started in Warner, headed to Okmulgee and then rounded the whole thing up with a quick visit to Bristow. Now don't get me wrong I cant complain about the whole day, the trip to Bristow was to drop Bailey off to spend the night at grandma's, a great ending to any day. I do have some pictures but they are on our new camera and I haven't figured out how to download those yet. But really there isn't much to show since Campbell slept the whole day, and I mean the whole day. I think she had a turkey comma minus the turkey. Bailey chased chickens in Warner on Thanksgiving, yes real live ones, we were way out in the boonies. But moving on we have been busy putting up Christmas trees and decorations, that always keeps me busy for a few days. I have officially returned to work and I have decided to pick up extra hours to help things out, because we can all guess what the car business is like right now. But we are surviving, working a few evenings a week and Wednesdays while Tim is home. All and all things are good, we are so looking forward to our first Christmas as a family of four.



No comments:

Post a Comment