Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at Mammaw and Papaw King's

After having a very lazy Christmas morning, Tim's parents called to say they were on their way. We were supposed to have a Christmas lunch with them, his sister and aunts from Muskogee, but that never happened due to the 7 inches of snow we received. So we had planned on going to my parents house that evening for dinner so we invited Tim's parents and sister over to have Christmas dinner with us. It was really great to get the two families together, we had a really good time. I don't have many pictures of Campbell on Christmas because she is either whisked away by aunts and grandparents or asleep. She slept thru the whole dinner and present opening at my parents. So when we finally got home I thought I have to get a picture of her in her cute Christmas outfit her best bff Ramsey let her borrow, which we greatly appreciate thank you. But Campbell was not having any part of it, she had been held all day and was just plain tired, so I got what I got. We still have 2 more Christmas's to celebrate, dates TBA.


As you can see Tim was over come with expression when he opened his wonderful present from my brother, a gift card from Twin Peaks. And for those of you that don't know what this is its a restaurant inspired by Hooters, get it, Twin Peaks!


Timmy was also very excited about the new Hello Kitty water dispenser Bailey got.


We got this gift for Gavin I was happy to hear he liked it when he let out a big "oh yeah" when he opened it.


At then end of a long day I tried to finally get a picture of my two girls together, this is the best one I got. One for the memory books for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment