Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Birthday Decor

I had to show our decor for the party, it wasn't anything to fancy but I thought it turned out really cute, and Bailey got the biggest kick out of it. I also remembered this moment that I wanted to share, its a sappy one I must warn. We have been so wrapped up in watching Campbell grow and change that I sometimes overlook what a wonderful young lady Bailey is becoming. I was standing there with her as everyone is singing her happy birthday and I just about busted into tears. Here was my baby 5 years old, I could not believe in that moment that I was the mother of a 5 year old child. The time had gone so fast and someday I would be there with Campbell. So I have realized to cherish each day with both my kids because they grow so fast. Bailey is so fun, we can actually go to restaurants just the 2 of us and have a meal and just talk. She is so wonderful and I am so lucky that she is mine.


These were our Hello Kitty plates with lime green napkins that were specifically requested by Bailey. I think she is starting to take after her mother with this decorating thing.


This is the table for the kids. We set everything up as a table should be and it looked so cute Bailey was so excited when she saw it for the first time.


I took a picture of these bags because I made them myself for 50 cents. I bought 2 bags for $1 and made the image on the computer and added some ribbon that I had at home. I am quite proud, its the most creative thing I've done in along time.


This is the birthday cake, we ordered it from Sams, they make great cakes. I didn't realize how big this thing would be with all the cupcakes around it. I have been pawning cake off on people for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment