Thursday, December 10, 2009

Come On-Really?

Yes ladies I could not help myself I have to make a post about my husband, and Timmy I want you to know that I love you to death, but sometimes I just want to say "come on-really? After you all read this you will know exactly what I mean. As you all know I am working more and with another child added into the mix, and Tim's crazy long hours I sometimes just feel as if I might go a little crazy. So on Tuesday night Tim got Campbell ready and into bed. I will give credit where it is due and Tim is a great dad and husband he is always ready and willing to help take care of his girls. He doesn't come home and sit in front of the tv he helps me with the kids and the house and I just want everyone to know that. This is not a husband bashing session, so on we go. So after her bath he asks where her gammies are, I say in the basket in her room I just folded them but did not put them away. So a few minutes later he comes into our room and asks me to hold her while he makes her a bottle, when I look at this poor child she has a one piece outfit that looks like shorts on her, that should be pants and 3/4 sleeves. Now I know exactly what he did, but I asked him anyway, honey where did you get these gammies. He says to me, from the pile of clothes in her crib. Now, this is where the Come On -Really part comes in. It had not been 5 minutes since he had asked where her gammies were and yet he still could not remember what I had told him. You see the clothes in her crib where the newborn clothes that I had just cleaned out of her drawers since they do not fit her anymore. So after he tells me where he got them from I decided to just keep my mouth shut, because at this point I really don't know if I should just feel sorry for him or what. Then the second incident happened yesterday. We were meeting at Lowes and he calls me wanting to know how far away I am, when I tell him he sounds a bit upset so I asked what his problem is. He tells me he needs to go to the bathroom. My response, well then go, but he has Campbell with him. He says I cant go because I have Campbell, my response? You guessed it Come On -Really? I said honey its very easy you just pick up her car seat go into a stall, set her down, and go to the bathroom. But oh no he could not do this it was either to difficult or a man thing, I don't know which and I wasn't about to ask. So long story short it is amazing to me how women are expected to do so much, and the fact that we do do so much. We are resourceful and if we have to go to the bathroom with 3 children in hand we will figure out a way, but a man has a nervous breakdown with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment