Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Melton Family Christmas Party

We went to Tims family Christmas party on Saturday. They get together every year and have a potluck dinner and play dirty Santa, its really a good time. This was Campbell's first time meeting allot of Tim's family, I had not seen them since my baby shower. We has a really good time, we ended up with some of the better gifts I think. Time got a toolbox and I got some bath and body works stuff. The thing is you cant go over $10 when buying a gift so this can be kind of challenging. Campbell did great and I pretty much got an evening of freedom because she was either with her grandpa or her aunt Jennie, I was in heaven I actually got to eat a hot meal in one sitting.

Campbell meeting her new family.


Preston and Bailey playing.


Campbell and her grandpa Melton.

No comments:

Post a Comment