Friday, March 26, 2010

Pictures

It has taken me forever but I finally got the rest of Bailey's pictures framed. I love framing pictures, I love picking out frames and mattes, and adding little details like the inner gold frame around the picture, which isn't cheap let me tell ya. But I love these I think that they turned out really great and will look great on the shrine that I have for my children in my living room. These pictures we're taken by Betsy, a friend of mine from high school, she does some amazing work, thanks Betsy. I also got Campbell's 3 month pic's. I just love them, she looks so beautiful. I have their picture taken every 3 months the first year because they change so much. I just love having these pictures to look back upon, especially now that Bailey is 5 I have realized how fast it really fly by.


These are my two all time favorite pictures of Bailey, I love how her hair is flying over face in the one below.





I already had the frame so I had the bottom picture trimmed just a bit so I could get them both in the frame, and I always use a black matte, its just classy no matter what the picture.



This is Baily's 3 month picture.



This is Bailey as well also at three months. It's a collage of her hands, face, and feet.





This is Campbell's 3 month collage, a bit different but done by the same photographer.



Is this not the sweetest picture. Miss Campbell at 3 months.








2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those are the most beautiful pictures! I love them. And yes, I watched the video of Cam gagging again and again. It cracks me up! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I showed Dave the picture of Bailey at 3 months and said "Who is this?"...He said "Campbell?" Geez, what am I going to do with him?

    ReplyDelete