Sunday, March 14, 2010

Curls and Hairbows

Thank goodness there is a God. I have prayed and prayed for this day to return again, yes it has happened, Bailey will let me curl her hair with a curling iron. It's amazing I know, it's what every mother dreams of , I think. I used to curl her hair when she was younger but ever since I accidentally burned her ear, awful I know, she wont let me touch her with a curling iron. So I have let it go all this time but the other day I tried just doing her ponytail and I guess she thought it wasn't to bad, so before I knew it we had done her whole head, awesome. So this is day 2 of curling our hair, she says it makes her look like a princess and of course my response, yes it does sweetheart. Bailey's hair has gotten crazy thick in the last year, it took 3 layers to get all this curled.

Doesn't she look precious, my minni me is back.


So Saturday night I decided that I was going to sit down and make some bows and 4 hours later this is what I had done, 4 flower clips and 6 bows. I am trying to coordinate these with outfits so the girls can be matchy matchy, I will have to get a pic soon. Campbell is now pulling her bows and headbands off so I may be doing all this for nothing. But Bailey loves having a big bow in her curled hair now, she is so funny. One minute she wants curls and bows and the next she wants to play in the dirt, love it.






1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if it is my dream to curl little girls hair! I do not even curl my own! I guess I would have to have a litle girl to find out....

    ReplyDelete