Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Peanut Butter and Bologna

No, I am not pregnant. I know that is what many of you might be thinking from the title. The other day I asked Bailey what she wanted for lunch. She said peanut butter, crackers, and bologna. She likes to make her own peanut butter crackers so I gave her a knife and let her go at it. Next thing I know she has cut the bologna up and put it on her crackers with peanut butter. At this point she has not eaten any yet, so I asked are you going to eat that and she said yes. Well, I didn't believe it until I actually saw it, and there she was chomping away enjoying every bite. Hey what can I say, at this point as long as she sits and eats I'm happy.


The cracker sandwiches before being eaten, yummm!!


Yes she was actually eating them, and loving every bite.



No comments:

Post a Comment