Sunday, March 21, 2010

Drama Queen and Cereal

So it's been about two weeks since we first started cereal and we're not much further than the day we started. Campbell is pretty much having nothing to do with it. As you will see in the video she is just like her sister, a major drama queen. She had been eating a few bites before the video was taken and was swallowing without gagging, but as soon as the video camera was on she was ready to put on a show. I am still trying, but not pushing the feedings but she really doesn't not seem to like it. I then tried carrots and bananas and she didn't care for either of them either. So I guess we will just keep tryin. We go to the doctor on the 31st so I guess we will see what she has to say. I hope this doesn't mean that she is going to be a very picky eater. She did however love chewing on her spoon as long as their was no food on it. And I am so glad that we just got naked for this event, since most of the food came right back out anyway.






Please remeber no children were harmed in the making of this video, this is just really good acting.



1 comment: