Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Well, we've gone from nothing to do, to busy. I have been meaning to post but just never get around to it. I have been cleaning the garage and house, cleaning out closets and trying to declutter our house. I'm one of those people that likes to hold on to things and I'm really trying to break myself of that. I have been helping my friend/neighbor Megan decorate her house and it is looking great. I am still working and things have started to pick up so I am actually there longer than I am scheduled lately, so I am exhausted by the time I get home, but I have to keep going until Timmy gets home, then I crash. Bailey is starting softball and we will be having practice twice a week. She is so excited about playing softball, which makes me so happy. We have been playing catch and she is starting to get the hang of it. She is a great thrower but we are still rusty on the catching, but she just loves being out their with me and so do I.
I will let her try anything that she wants, the world is her oyster, but I am secretly hoping she loves and excels in softball, follows in her mamas shoes. Timmy also took Bailey to the bank last week so she could open her own savings account. She took in her piggy bank and all our loose change and had a $135 deposit to make. She thought it was the neatest thing, and she is always looking for money to put in her piggy bank now. She asked me what she needed to save her money for so I told her so she could buy a car when she turns 16, her response, mama I don't need a new car I already have a barbie jeep. I had to contain my laugh, it was so cute and serious the way she said it. Campbell is doing great. I'm working on her 5 month update, which she turned Sunday the 28th. Below are some funny pics from the last few weeks.


She fell asleep in her swing, I never heard a peep from her. When I went to check on her this is what I found, sooo cute. I guess the lights where to bright.



Aren't they so precious, especially when their sleeping.


One of Campbell's favorite things is a good comfy receiving blanket. It's so cute when you hand her one she takes it and cuddles. She is also going to be a doll girl, she loves her my first dolly.


She is getting so big. Mommy had to do some shopping to upgrade to 6-9 months clothes, which we have absolutely none of. But you know me I have no problem getting new ones.



We love pink, it's our favorite color.





No comments:

Post a Comment