Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh Raspberry!!!

I must say that I am quite proud of Campbell she has really broken out of her shell lately and started to get allot more adventurous with her food. She loves popcorn chicken and tonight I actually got her to eat some noodles, I know, were making some major progress. So she got very crazy the other day and tried a raspberry. She played with it and looked at it and then she put it in her mouth and...


She made this face. Now, the reason that I am very proud of her is that she immediately spit it out, looked at it, and then put it in her mouth again and again. I know I know I am getting excited just thinking about it. If you all only knew my battle with this child and food you would feel my excitement to.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment