Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Decor

 We'll I promised pic's of our Christmas decor and here there are.  I will admit I did not do as much as I usually do just because I had 2 extra sets of hands that were always trying to help and it just became a bit much so here's what we got.  The picture above is our family tree it has all our sentimental ornaments and ones that Bailey has made thus far.  Here are a few of my favorites.

 This yellow snowflake was made by Bailey last year in preschool it is very sparkly, we also have it in blue. 

 Campbell has made her addition this year as well.  My mom got her some Campbell soup ornaments, very cute.

 Of course we have a softball player, I bought this in Branson a few years ago.

 This is a reindeer Bailey made when she was 3 at preschool, love those eyelashes.

 Our entry way with garland, there is no rhyme or reason to how I do this, I just put up the garland and start stuffing it with pix's, ribbon and ornaments.


 Our big tree in our living room, I hope the wrapping elves are coming to our house soon :)

And finally we have the mantle with the kids stockings.  Santa NEVER puts anything in mine anymore, so I figure whats the point of putting it out.  Maybe I should move back home again?

No comments:

Post a Comment