Tuesday, December 7, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Well we finally got all our Christmas decor up, it took about 4 days because I had 2 children that felt the need to go thru everything I had so I finally said enough is enough and if it ain't up it ain't going up this year. But everything turned out great and here is a look at our main tree, yes we have two. We have a tree in our front window which is the fun tree for the kids, its where I put all the sentimental ornaments and kids themed things. I will do another post soon with that tree on it. Our main tree is our fancy tree with all the fancy ornaments and such. Above is Mister Melton hanging some extra lights on our pre-lit tree, ha.

So here is the tree in its naked form, I then go in and add things such as ribbon, faux flowers, and the secret touch is floral pix's. You know at Hobby Lobby how they have that isle with all those different pix's, well these work great in your tree they will really help fill in gaps and make your tree look very full and lush. I have allot of large woody evergreen pixs that I put in along with frosted fruits and berries.

Here is a close up of all the stuff that I have filled in, after all of this I add any ornaments that I want.

And here is the final product. I have so much ribbon and pixs that my tree never looks the same but to me that's part of the fun. I have not put much at the bottom of the tree this year, but surprisingly Campbell has not touched any of the tress at all. She hasn't tried to pull ornaments off which really amazes me. Well I will show you the rest of the house soon, see ya all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment