Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Round 2

Well our 2nd Christmas party was on Thursday night at my folks house. We had both my mom and dads folks over along with uncles, nieces, and my brother. So needless to say it was a full house. Campbell decided to get the party started off with a drink. What makes this even better is that there was actually some red punch in this cup and of course it went all over her pretty white shirt, Merry Christmas mama!


Now, this picture does not do justice to the actual magnitude of toys that was piled on this table and the surrounding floor. My brother has 3 boys and let me just say that if Santa never came to their house they would have been just fine. It was crazy the amount of toys these children got and it was no thanks to my mother of course. Poor lady had her hip replacement and discovered online shopping, need I say more!

Miss Bailey always striking a pose for the camera.

Miss Campbell lost in a sea of presents. By the way we got 3 different pillow pets for Christmas, we almost have the entire collection, yeah!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment