Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Week of First's

Well it has been a very busy week. We have been a couple of busy bee's lately, just going and going. Bailey has games on Monday's and Thursdays, and we have started going to church on Wednesday nights, which Bailey loves. Business is picking up for Tim, slightly, keep prayin for us on that subject, and my work has gone into complete insanity. We had our biggest sales day ever this past Saturday, so I have been very busy counting all that money. I have been working overtime lately just to keep up. And on top of that I have returned to the lawn mowing field. So in my spare time, ha, I have been scalping yards and cleaning flower beds. Which reminds me, I was at one of my customers homes the other day, he lives at 30th and Woodward. I LOVE this area of Tulsa, it is one street over from 30th and Peoria, and the houses in that area are BEAUTIFUL. I love the older homes with all their character and charm. I really love all the huge trees and beautiful lawns, its like a mexican fiesta over their with all the lawn crews, haha. Anyways, I thought I had seen it all but I was wrong. Their was a lady walking her little poodle like dog, but she wasn't walking it with a leash, but a doggy bjorn. Yes you heard me right, it looked like a baby bjorn, but for a dog. It was like a red front pack and this little dog just sat in the front pouch. Now when I saw this I thought, "you have got to be kidding me, really?" Only on that side of town would you see something like that.

Moving on, Bailey had three awesome hits in her game last night. We have been practicing everyday, she always asks to go out and practice, which makes me so happy that she really wants to do this and I'm not just dragging her out to do it. But I was trying to get her to hit the ball hard, and she finally caught on yesterday, yeah!

Miss Campbell has been a very busy bee this last week. She is now rolling over from stomach to back, not just back to stomach. She also slept in her crib for the first time Sunday night. She slept the whole night and did great. I however was a nervous wreck, I slept in Bailey's room so that I could hear her, since I don't have a monitor. I have decided that I need to have another shower, an infant shower, there are alot of things I really need like a monitor, car seat and so on and so on, so whoever wants to throw that for me that would be great, ha ha ha!

We also had a tooth appear this week. If you look on the right side you can see a faint white tooth. She has been doing very well with it, and hasn't been cranky or anything like that, thank goodness.


Miss Campbell has also started sitting up and can do so for a few minutes at a time, she really likes being upright. And please notice the oh so cute blanket that Mam maw Melton made. It's so fuzzy and soft, thanks Mam maw she loves it.


I took these pictures this morning while she and Bailey were watching cartoons, just to cute.


Gosh, I wish I could do that, I'm so jealous of baby flexibility, ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment