Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stylish

Bailey has a new saying, "mommy this is stylish." When we go shopping she shows me things and with the most serious look on her face she says, "mommy, this is very stylish, lets get it." I have to keep myself from cracking up because she is just being herself and I don't want her to think that I am making fun of her. So I just nod and say yes, your right, I like that to. She just gets this big grin on her face, she is just growing up so fast. So the other morning we were getting ready to leave for school, which we don't dress up for because they play outside allot and she is usually covered in dirt and paint when I pick her up. But she comes in the room and asked if she looked stylish, and of course I said yes, she said that she was going to wear this to school, so I said well we must get a picture first. She was ready to strike a pose, and we headed off to school, stylish.



Miss Campbell was also very stylish that day, she sported her first ponytail. And the amazing thing is that it stayed in all day long. We are finally able to wear our bows again.

She just looked to cute in her puppy towel after bath the other night so we had to grab a picture, so cute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment