Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Afternoon

We headed over to my folks Easter afternoon for dinner. We had all the family together for some Easter fun. I didn't get any pictures of the boys or much of anything for that matter, I was to busy chit chatting today, so sorry for more pics of my kids. Anyways Bailey asked my mom for a basket and the next thing I know she walks in the room with this giant one, she thought she had hit the jackpot.
It was so nice out this afternoon, we hung outside for awhile and Tim and Bailey practiced softball. Miss Campbell loves playing horsey with her daddy, it just cracks her up.

Precious, she loves her daddy so much.



There's nothing sexier than a man with a pink bat, baby #3 may be on the way soon, just kidding.


And of course at the end of a long day we always let the children drive home.





No comments:

Post a Comment