Saturday, February 7, 2009

Week In Review

This was a pretty normal week until the end of it. I got a stomach bug on Thursday night that I am still carrying with me. Thank goodness that no one else in the family has gotten it. We did go to the ear doctor on Wednesday for Bailey. At her 4 year check-up they had some problems with the hearing test that they gave her. So we went to the ear doctor and that was a wonderful experince. Turns out that she had wax build up, so she had to be strapped down so that they could clean out her ear, and you can imagine how that went. I was just thankful Tim was there, we found out how strong she is that day. Imagine a 4 year old and 4 adults holding her down, yes 4 adults. So went for ice cream after and all was well in the world again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I do not think I would like someone cleaning ear wax out either. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete