Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kids Do The Darndest Things......

I had to share this little incident because I just thought that it was to cute. Bailey likes to give the dogs snacks, so she will usually give them one or two. So when she asked me if she could give them a treat I thought nothing of it. About 20 minutes later I'm in the pantry and notice an empty bag of dogs treats, that used to be full. I asked Bailey where the dog treats were and she lead me to my bedroom. Now imagine if you will a big fat black lab with it's head under the bed and her whole body sticking out because she is so fat she can't fit underneath. But she is bound and determined to get something underneath the bed. I bend down to find both dogs in doggie bone heaven with a pile of dog bones that their new best friend, Bailey, has dumped for them.

2 comments: