Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Side Effects of Pregnancy-Week 5

I have decided to keep track of the wonderful things that are happening to my body during this pregnancy. Now there are women who say that they just love being pregnant, I am not one of those women. I swore that I would never have kids again when I was pregnant with Bailey, but it was all worth it after I saw that beautiful little girl looking up at me. But I will not sugar coat any of my experiences along the way. My best friend Jennifer is one of those women who only gained the 30 pounds that we are told is healthy, well with Bailey I gained more like 60, so I'm sure that this will be just as great. So far I can't complain about weight, with this stomach bug I have actually lost a few pounds so that is not an issue yet. But I am dealing with something that I have never dealt with before, and that is acne. Now I am not talking about a pimple her and there, this is a bad teenage nightmare all over my face. I have never had acne like this in my life, not even as a teenager. It has made me extremely self conscious, and the worst part is there isin't a whole lot I can do about it since I'm pregnant. So there has been no nausea yet, which I had for 3 months straight with Bailey, so I am thankful for that. But I'm really starting to wonder which is worse.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your blog! Sorry, I did not call you back, yet.... The night we were trying to hook up X Man had the poos everywhere! Talk to you soon. I am so excited that you are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to reading all about your pregnancy. It will be interesting to hear your view since I loved being pregnant! :X I hope the nausea isn't bad for you the the acne clears up!

    ReplyDelete