Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Morning Before Blake

We spent the last few hours before Blake's arrival getting all the last minute things done.  Daddy putting together the swing and all the other 3 million baby accessories that one needs!  We were all so excited that the day had finally come!

The girls got to stay home from school and came to the hospital with us so that they could enjoy all that was going on that day.  I hope that this day will be something that will remember forever.  Bailey is 9 so I think that she will be able to retain these memories and Campbell is 4 so she will hopefully have a few as well.

Me and the girls right before we are loading in the car to head to the hospital. 

I was very nervous at this point.  After having 3 C-sections I know what to expect and in some cases that can be a bad thing.  I was so ready to meet Blake and hold him in my arms that any pain would be well worth it!  And were off to the hospital!!

No comments:

Post a Comment