Sunday, April 27, 2014

Suprise Baby Shower!

A few months before Blake was due my co-workers gave me a surprise baby shower.  It had been planned for some time and then I decided to take that particular day off from work so I was asked to come in from my friend Melissa.  Once I got there she informed me of her plan so I had to throw the surprise face in for everyone's amusement!

 

I was very surprised at what they had put together, it was very sweet!  We have a lot of people in our office that travel so they had selected this day when everyone would be in and be able to make it to the shower, even the guys had a good time!  They had a super cute blue duck theme with cake from Merritt's, my favorite and blue punch, very tasty!  They also presented me with a gift card for all the things baby Blake will need.


A few of my co-workers, they are a great bunch of people to work with.  They have all been super excited for us and very helpful throughout my pregnancy.  They have come for visits and meals after Blake was born.  I have been working at Farm Credit for 3.5 years at this point and I am so thankful to be apart of this office.

No comments:

Post a Comment