Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day & Princess



Well we didn't do much on Labor Day this year. We went outside for awhile and then did somethings around the house, a pretty boring day basically. Campbell has discovered something new, princesses. She loves princesses of any kind. She has a Disney princesses doll that is the size of her that she carries around the house and dances with.




She loves to twirl around and around with it and it is so sweet. She loves to watch the movie Tangled and I think that is where it all began. We had planned on a Mickey Mouse party but we may have to re-think the whole thing.




Basically from now on when you see pictures of Campbell she will look like cousin It. She has started this other new thing where she wants nothing in her hair. She walks around with hair covering her face and it drives me crazy. I hope to somehow fix this soon.




Many of you may not know that we had a new addition to our family a few months ago, his name is Charlie. He is now 7 months old and driving me completely INSANE! He chews, digs, whines and jumps. I know that he is a puppy and I am hoping that I can make it thru this phase without killing him. Shelby on the other hand is madly in love with him and has a nervous break down if he leaves the yard for any reason. We got Charlie to help Shelby shed some pounds and regain her confidence, which she has done both. I snapped this picture of him today to remind myself that he is so cute and I just need to wait it out, so far its not working,ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment