Friday, September 17, 2010

Crazy Week

We have had quite a week around here. I went back to work on Monday, I have started working an extra 2 days a week, Monday and Wednesday. But I also worked Tuesday as well this week, and I am worn out. I enjoyed working it is just going to take a little time to get used to the change. Getting up and getting two kids ready as well as yourself is a bit draining, I'm exhausted before I'm even out the door. Campbell is going to St.Stephens, the same preschool that Bailey went to. It is the only place I feel comfortable leaving her and she really did well the first week. I think she enjoyed being around other kids and having lots to keep her busy, and best of all she even found a snotty nose while she was there and mommy is loving it. Bailey is doing awesome in school. It is amazing how much she is learning, she is reading and sounding out words, and is very into reading books to me, which is great. She is always telling me the sounds that each letter makes and she is just constantly reading and sounding out any words that she sees from books to the cereal box.

I am still doing lawns as well so between work, lawns, kids, family, it gets a little crazy, but we are figuring it all out. The girls are doing great and they get along so well. Campbell is cruising around the furniture but no walking yet, which is perfectly fine with me. We have 11 more days and we will offically have a 1 year old in our house. I cant believe that its almost here, its amazing how much things change in a year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment