Friday, September 17, 2010

Bathtime Fun

Tim gave Campbell a bath in the sink the other night. We do this allot because she fits in perfectly and its just allot easier than kneeling over the tub, and she seems to like it to. We'll Tim was giving her a bath because I was deliriously tired, and my actions proved it even more. I was getting things ready and came back to check on the water and thought wow that's allot of bubbles, I then realized that I had put dawn soap in the water. I thought it wouldn't hurt to put her in and let me tell you she had the time of her life in bubble heaven.


It may be hard to see but if you look in the bottom back of Campbell's mouth you will see her new teeth. She has some of her big back chompers in and she is using them full force. She now has 8 total teeth and 2 half sized teeth, its amazing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment