Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kindergarten Bound

Well its official, Bailey will be starting kindergarten in 1 day. We had meet the teacher night tonight, but we didn't exactly get to meet her teacher. Turns out that Baileys teacher, Mrs. Armstrong, was actually the Broken Arrow teacher of the year lst year, but unfortunately she is in the hospital having brain surgery right now. We don't know the details but it was over heard that she may be returning in November, so please keep her in your prayers. So in the meantime we have Mrs. Paige who called in out of retirement to sub until then. But she seemed very nice and has been teaching for over 30 years.

Bailey is so excited to start school, she will be attending Oak Crest. I was intending on taking her and picking her up from school, but she is insisting that she ride the bus and that if I do take her to school that I just need to drop her off at the front door and she can find her way to her class. She is very independent and I know that eventually I will let her do some of theses things on her own, but for now I am having a hard time believing this day is actually here, its crazy. But I am glad that she is so confident in herself, I must be doing something right, I think :)




They had some really neat murals painted in the school so we took a picture in front of her favorite. I cant believe she is about to begin this new journey in her life, I cant wait to see where she goes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment