Monday, August 23, 2010

Just Plain Busy


Well, I know that many of you may be wondering where we have been lately but honestly we have just been busy. Tim is working late, most nights he's not home until 10pm, so that leaves me with 2 kids and all that goes with it. By the time I get them to bed around 8:30 I am ready to go there myself. So here is a little catch up to us.

This is Bailey on her second day of school. She loves school and just talks up a storm about her day when I pick her up.

Sometimes I like to get a little wild and crazy, hard to believe I know. So the other day I let Campbell feed herself. I gave her a plate of food and a spoon and let her go at it. She did pretty well and had a great time, I on the other hand had a not so great time cleaning up the mess.


This is my favorite thing in the world to watch, sleeping children, haha. This happens alot now, she just conks out when she gets home, poor baby.

This was our first homework project, a poster about herself. She did a great job. Bailey has discovered basketball at school and has now decided that she wants to be a professional basketball player when she grows up, works for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment