Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our Week

We had a pretty basic week, nothing to exciting going on here. We did have our professional photo shoot on Wednesday, let me explain. For those of you that have been in my house there is, well lets be honest, a shrine to Bailey on the living room walls. The first year I had her pictures done at 3,6,9, and 12 months. And of course I had to take her to some fancy photographer. Her name is Karen and she has a studio called Images, and I just love her photographs. So I decided before Campbell was born that I would not be one of those mothers who did all this for the first child and not for the second, so that is why I decided to take her to the exact same photographer as Bailey. That way when their 18 and 13 and at each others throats they can never say I didn't do for them equally, even though I know that will back fire on me. So that was probably our highlight of the week, I know I know were wild and crazy here. Bailey and Campbell have started playing together and it is so precious to watch Bailey talk and sing to her. I have a sweet video I will post soon. So the highlight of the upcoming week will be softball sign ups. Bailey is going to play t-ball this year and I am so excited.
I love this picture because you can see she actually has a neck.

Check out the spikes of hair on this girl.


We love to sit in our saucer and play, she is starting to notice so many things.


I can only dream of having eyelashes like this.


Two sisters who love each other very much.


I think the smile says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment