Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mini Martha

Bailey did the sweetest thing today as I was making dinner she decided to set the table. Now she has set the table before, but today she took it to the Martha level. She did not want to have paper napkins, she wanted fabric ones, so she set the table with dishtowels. Then she was asking me how to spell Tim and mines name, so I asked her what she was doing and she proceeds to tell me how she's making cards so that everyone knows where their supposed to sit. I could not believe that she had any knowledge of table settings, or place cards. I'm 31 and never used or sat at a table with a place card, that's a bit sad now that I've actually typed that out. But moving on here are the pictures of the final product. I must say that I was very impressed. Bailey amazes me everyday with her knowledge and memory, I know she is going to be a very impressive young lady.





Miss Mini Martha herself, Bailey Melton.



Mommys place setting, we need to work on our J's, I have discovered.


Bailey's placesetting(A.K.A Mini Martha).




Daddy's placesetting.



Whole table view.






No comments:

Post a Comment