Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our Week

It was so cold this week so we were inside ALL WEEK LONG. Bailey did go to school for 2 days but all schools were closed Thursday and Friday due to the below zero temps. So mommy was starting to go a little crazy. I was really starting to look forward to going to work on Saturday until Bailey developed a stomach bug on Friday evening. I wont go into details but believe me it was awful. I ended up having to call the doctor at 11:30pm to get a script to stop the flood that arrived from both ends of the canal, if you know what I mean. So I went to work for 2 hours on Saturday and then spent the day with Bailey, Campbell was at my moms. I am happy to report that we are doing much better now, the canals have closed. Campbell is really starting to love playing on her jungle mat and sitting in her bumbo. She is still sleeping very well, we have had some nights that she slept from 11pm-9am, no joke it is wonderful. She has started to take naps in her crib during the day. She only sleeps for about 45 minutes but I hope that over time this will increase. I plan to keep her in our room for the first year. Her room is so far from ours and I just feel so much more comfortable having her right next to me. Bailey slept in her room at about 4 months but our bedrooms were right next to each other in the other house so I could hear everything and I could see her. This could all change I'm just being very protective for some reason. But the girls are doing great. This week I am taking Campbell to get 3 month pictures taken, so will see how it goes.
Who needs a baby bjorn when there's daddy to keep you warm.

Bailey giving a fashion show.

Campbell is starting to enjoy sitting in her bumbo, she sits in it for about 5 minutes a day right now. She is also starting to really move around on her play mat, check out the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment