Thursday, August 6, 2009

What I Do





Tim took some pictures of a landscaping job that I did last September. This is a customer of mine that I mow for and he asked if I would do his landscaping. He lives at 30th and Peoria and had just lost some huge trees in the ice storm the winter before, so if you see big brown patches in the yard that is actually a tree stump. He told me that he paid $4,000 to have this tree chopped down after the ice storm, no joke. So Tim took pictures for me the other day since he has taken over for me this summer. When I started this there was nothing there except for the large tree, a dogwood it was a blank canvas, so that will give you some idea of how far its come.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I love what you do. I wish I could do that. My yard looks YUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete