Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Update

I just realized I haven't done a baby update in so long. I guess because there hasn't been to much to update about. I have been feeling really good except for my back pain which is common. I am in my 30th week and will be at 31 on Sunday. I have started going to the doctor every two weeks now. Not much happens at these appointments they ask how you are, ask if you have any questions, measure you, weigh you. Yes the weighing in part is the highlight of my day, let me tell you. But I'm not complaining because I have only gained 30 pounds and some of you may say, only 30that's alot, well it sure beats the 60 I gained with Bailey. Fortunately I lost it all but it was alot of hard work. But I have the faith and confidence that I will do it again. The other great thing at these appointments is you get to hear the heartbeat which always puts you at ease. I have been feeling her move but its not like hard kicks its more like pressure. It feels like shes rubbing her head against my stomach or rubbing her arm along my belly, its really weird but if gives me reassurance that she's still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment