Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Bedding



I haven't done much as far as blogging lately because I have been consumed with so much else. One of those things being Campbell's baby bedding. Yes we have decided to name her Campbell Avery Melton, (Cami for short). Tim's mom made Bailey's bedding so she wanted to do the same for Campbell. We are going with a green, brown, and pink thing. The bedding is a pink and brown toile accented by a dark brown polka dot looking fabric and some trim to tie it all together. We have the curtains and the bedskirt done so far and will start the bumper on Monday. Tim's mom and I make a great team I tell her what I want and she sews it, hahaha. But really we have done everything at my house so I am actually learning and doing a little. But I am really thankful that she enjoys doing stuff like this because its something we will have forever and I really enjoy spending time with my mother in law. So this is just a sneek peak.

1 comment: