Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 2012



We have had quite the month in January. I have been out of it most of the month after my surgery, but I am happy to say that things are going great. I am using a cane to walk and have finally started driving here and there. I do spend most of my time at home but I am getting so much done that it will be hard to go back to work next week. Bailey has been playing basketball and her team is first in their league. She has also started learning to pitch for softball. Her coach decided that they would be moving up in the league and play 8 and under, which is kid pitch. It's hard to believe that she is at this level already, but were here and she is so excited to learn. I have started teaching her all that I know and she is doing great. I will also be helping to coach her team this year so I am very excited about that.



Campbell is growing and growing, she is amazing. She has such a sweet way about her. She has taken to scarves in the last few weeks and you can find her either dragging them around the house or wrapping herself in them in some way shape or form. She decided the other day that she would get some wrapping paper out and wrap herself as a present, it was so cute! She kept saying, "I ah present mama, I ah present." We are still obsessed with the movie Tangled in our house. Tim and I both have it memorized now. Campbell loves to sing the songs in the movies as well as dance to them.



The other night I had made Campbell dinner. I was still in the kitchen cooking, when I realized that she had gotten really quite all of a sudden. When I looked over there she was, asleep! She was sitting up at the bar on the bar stool and just feel asleep. It was the cutest thing EVER! I grabbed my camera real quick and got these pics, aren't they cute!



We will have a busy weekend with a basketball game in Bartlesville and then we'll hurry home to take some Valentine's Day pictures. My friend Julie at church is taking them, cant wait to post them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment