Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day



I was so excited to look in the mail today and see that our Valentine's photo session cd had arrived . A friend of mine at church named Julie Dawkins did these for us, Julie Dawkins Photography. I have known Julie since high school where we were in our church's youth group together. She has taken up photography as a hobby and I think that she is awesome. I thought that before but now I really know its true after having a session with her. Bailey had a basketball game in Bartlesville earlier in the day so at this point Campbell had not had a nap and was not a happy camper. She would not have her picture taken by herself and I honestly believed that I would have no shots of her. Bailey on the other hand was a picture taking princess. She wanted to do every pose that she could think of and then some.



It was worth everything just to have these two pictures taken. These are the best pictures that I have of the girls together, love them!
I got their outfits made from Bergaboo. These two ladies make them in jenks and I just loved them. I had Christmas shirts made with reindeers and then new ones for Valentines day. The skirts match both outfits so I can interchange them. I was so happy with them and think they are just to cute.




These two girls really do love each other so much and get along so well.



Can you believe this girl is 7 years old?




Bailey's basketball team is first in their league and so we will playing in a basketball tournament on Valentine's evening, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Tim and I will be helping out with Bailey's Valentine party at school as well, so that should be a fun time. We will be together as a family and that is the most important thing. Happy Valentine's day y'all, we love ya!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment