Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011



We'll another Thanksgiving has come and gone, and it was a great one in our neck of the woods. We had a long day, but a very fun day. We started by heading down to Okmulgee early Thanksgiving morning so we could help my wonderful grandma cook Thanksgiving lunch. I have to admit I am terrible at getting family pics, Tim and Bailey only wanted to do funny pictures so this is the best of what I got. Bailey has discovered her hidden talent of crossing her eyes, I'm so proad, ha!




Campbell had a good time checking out everything in the garage, her favorite item was the riding lawn mower.




Me and my girl.




My grandma Pat got Campbell these boots for her birthday and she is obsessed with them. They are a bit big and it is kind of hard for her to walk in them, but that does not stop her one bit. She calls the, "my boots."




Hard to believe she will be 7 years old in a very short month.




After an afternoon in Okmulgee we headed to Bristow for Thanksgiving dinner. Grandma Melton has ponies the kids can ride, ponies on a stick that is. Cami had a good time galloping around the house.




After dinner we sat around the table so the kids could tell us all the things they want for Christmas. You might as well put a circle around the Toys R Us catalogue because they want everything in it, ha!




Bailey and Preston, cousins.




Campbell and Grandma Melton.




Such a pretty girl, I am so thankful for her!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment