Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Sweet Bailey



I just love this picture of Bailey, she just looks like the sweetest little girl in the world. I see this sweet girl alot but I am also starting to see how they change and get older and learn how to have an attitude and talk back to you. Oh sorry I got off track , back to my sweet Bailey, I love her so very much and I am loving watching her grow into a beautiful, confident, and bright young lady.




We were at a birthday party for another Bailey from our church when I took these pictures of the super Bailey and her starfish swim floaties. We are learning to swim but were still a little unsure of ourselves at times and we begin to panic so we where these just in case.




And one must always hold there nose before they jump.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment