Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fathers Day 2011



We had a quite little Father's Day celebration at my folks house this year. We had the usually cookout and swimming and just some good time catching up with family and friends. Miss Campbell loves to play the piano at my moms house. I tried to get a pic before she was done but she kept telling me no no!



Campbell and daddy trying to get a cute little photo, but no success.




The kids had a great time in the pool. At this point I was still recovering from my surgery and was not allowed to get into the water, its made for a very long, hot summer.




Its crazy how different kids are. Campbell wants to grab the camera every time you try to get a shot of her. That is why she is hardly ever smiling in any of her pictures. But Bailey is at this point where she loves to strike a pose whenever she can, even in the water.




Such a pretty girl!




Two peas in a pod, Bailey and daddy.




And Campbell ended our day on such a wonderful note. She decided that she wanted to take a pool towel into her pool with her, Happy Fathers Day 2011!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment