Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Softball 2011

We just ended another exciting season of softball. It turns out that Bailey is quite the talent when it comes to softball. She has been nicknamed Slugger by some for her amazing ability to SMACK the crap out of the ball, no joke. Now once again I know that I am her mother but really she has a talent when it comes to hitting. Now fielding on the other hand could use some improvement but lets remember she is only 6. She has also informed me that she wants to be a pitcher which of course is music to my ears. So of course this momma will do whatever it takes to get this little girl where she wants to be.


And where exactly does she want to be you may ask, well Bailey has already informed us that she wants to play softball at either OU or OSU and quite honestly the fact the she already has this goal makes me ecstatic and I will not try to influence or persuade her in either direction, now her father on the hand is a different story. We had planned to go to the College World Series in OKC this past weekend but due to some unexpected surgery we were not able to go. Bailey has watched almost all the games on tv, she amazes me how she will sit and watch a whole softball game on tv and never get boared and she is excited to hear that another is coming on.


I just pray that my sweet little softball angel continues with this enthusiasm and attitude because if she does I know that she will be truly amazing with this gift that God has given her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment