Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last Day of Kindergarten

I'm really not sure if I was more sad on the first or last day of kindergarten. It is so hard to believe that this year has already come to an end and that she will be in first grade in only a few short months. Bailey has been an excellent student, and I am not just saying that because I'm her mother. She is an amazing reader and she loves to write books. Yes she writes them, illustrates them, and then binds them in some way shape or form. Bailey also loves to draw and she took special art classes after school all year called Young Rembrandt's. A special art teacher comes in and teaches the children how to draw people and objects better and in a more 3D way.


The picture above is a gift that we made for Bailey's teacher Mrs. Black. We used some scrapbook paper and stickers and we took a picture of the two of them on the first day of school. We then wrote a little thank you note to her teacher and then put it all together in a frame. I was not there when she gave it to her but from what I hear it was a huge hit.


And here is my beautiful baby girl on her last day of kindergarten, she is such a beautiful young lady and I am so proud of all the things that she has accomplished thus far. I love you baby girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment