Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yum Yum

Campbell has the best time eating so I figured I should capture it on camera. She is still a picky eater but she has made some major progress. She still eats allot of her fruits and veggies in baby food form. I figure if she will eat a whole jar of mixed veggies than I should thank my lucky stars and feed it to her. She does like bananas, but there is a catch to how she will eat one. She likes for you to leave the rind on and peel it back, the way most people eat them. Then when she has eaten far enough down she will hand it to me to peel back some more. She will end up eating the whole thing, but if you cut it up she wont touch it, crazy child!

This particular meal she was eating spaghetti with meat sauce, and her absolute favorite, toast. Yes you heard me right she goes crazy over toast. She sees me pull out the toaster and she starts jumping up and down pointing at the toaster, and starts yelling mama mama all at the same time. I have to work double time to get it made before she goes bananas, ha!

Along with toast she also enjoys allot of other foods, one that really caught me off guard was sasuage. She loves it and I have no idea why. She has also taken to yogurt, turkey hot dogs, raisins, and she loves ritz wheat crackers. I know these things don't sound very amazing but if you only knew where we started you would totally understand. The other crazy thing is that Campbell will not drink juice. I have tried every kind in every form but she will have nothing to do with it. So we will just stick to the water and milk.

One of Campbell's favorite things to do these days is to say hi and bye to total strangers. When we are at Reasors or Wal-mart she loves waving and saying hi to all the people that pass by. It is the cutest thing ever, especially when she has this giant grin across her face. She also loves saying bye as well. When I pick her up from the sitters the first thing she does after I pick her up is turn to Miss Whitney and say bye bye.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment