Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

A few weeks ago we made a trip to the pumpkin patch. It would have been Campbell's first trip but we went right after church and she fell asleep before we could get there. Bailey on the other hand had a great time and loved looking at all the different pumpkins.


As usual when ever you ask Bailey to take a picture these days she is always ready to strike a pose. She is becoming such a beautiful young lady and I am so proud of her. She is doing very well in school and is still taking a special art class that she loves. She is going to start basketball in December and just like softball I think she is going to do very well. I think she gets all that athletic ability from her mama, haha.

Its hard to believe that my little princess will be 6 years old next month, time flies me trust me. But as much as I miss the baby she once was I am so excited to see the beautiful young lady she is blooming into, I love you Bailey Boo.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment