Thursday, November 25, 2010

Campbell's Favorite Thing's

Just like Oprah, Campbell has a few of her favorite things that she would like to share. First of all she loves Q-Tips. Yes you heard me right Q-Tips. She loves to pull them out of our bathroom drawer, throw them on the floor, and then proceed to pull the cotton part of by chewing on them. This actually keeps her quite entertained when I am trying to get ready, ha.

She is starting to love the camera and always gives me some kind of facial expression when I say cheese, to cute.

Love this picture!

And finally mommies favorite thing of Campbell's favorite things, I think that makes sense. Anywho, Campbell enjoys not only brushing her teeth as in the picture, but she also likes to pull all the toilet paper off the roll as also seen in the picture. Mommy has gotten quite good at rolling them back up. I guess she'll be a pro at the toilet paper when we start potty training.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment