Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day at the Melton's. Mommy did have to work but Bailey spent the night with mamaw B (Becky), so daddy and Campbell had a great bonding day that Tim really enjoyed since she slept all night and then took a 3 hour nap, awesome.

We went over to my folks for a cook out and swimming. We had a little scare at my parents. My mom went to open the grill and was engulfed in heat and smoke. It burnt some of her hair and her eyebrows are gone as well, no joke. She also lost about half of her eyelashes. She is ok, but it was pretty scary at first. We still don't know what caused it, but thankful it wasn't worse. I told her I would buy her an eyebrow pencil and she could get a prescription for Latiese to make her eyelashes grow thicker and fuller, she just laughed.

I love, love, love this picture. This was taken before we went to my folks house, Campbell LOVES her daddy so much, a big daddy's girl.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment