Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Week Part 2


I took this picture of Campbell because she looked so cute. It is so funny to me because their is this picture of my dad with his grandpa when he was probably 6 or 7. My great grandfather is lying down with his hand behind his head and Campbell lays like this all the time. Every time she lays like this it reminds me of that picture. But she just acted like she was so comfortable in her bath with her hands behind her head and legs in the water. And check out that round belly, she looks like she swallowed a basketball.


Campbell has a new watch dog, her name is Shelby. I have noticed that Shelby has been very protective lately I have taken several pictures of her just lying next to Campbell it is so sweet. Shelby is the biggest baby so I'm sure they have allot in common.



Just another shot doing our favorite thing, the playmat, but we do also like to watch Baby Einstien at the same time so I guess were moving up in the world.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment