Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Week Part 1

I feel as if I haven't blogged in forever. I have been somewhat busy, but not really just chasing 2 kids all day and workin on the weekends, as usual. Lowes has been soooo slow lately. I am trying to enjoy it though, when Spring starts to arrive we get crazy busy, and its not just the fact that we run more money when were busy but the fact that we hire all this seasonal help really affects my job the most. You see when these new hires come and run registers and they end up making mistakes with money it is my job to find the mistake, figure out how the mistake was made, and then fixing it. This becomes a little crazy sometimes because 95% of the time the cashier has no idea that they even made a mistake. We signed Bailey up for softball and are very excited about getting started. We haven't heard from our coach or anything yet, but we are doing our 3rd fundraiser in 3 months. We sold candles and pizza kits for Baileys school and now over priced candy for softball. I think the neighbors run when they see us coming to the door now. But I would like to say thank to everyone for all of your purchases we really appreciate it.


Having some fun playtime with daddy.


Campbell loves her playmat.


Campbell has started falling asleep on her playmat. This usually happens late in the evening. She will play and play and then you will notice that things become quite, you look over and she has fallen asleep, its so cute. Then she wakes up 30-45 minutes later. This has happened about 3 times in the last week.

When I am at work on Sundays Tim and the kids usually stay in their gammies all day. He took this cute picture of them last Sunday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment