Friday, October 2, 2009

Hospital Pic's

We took so many pictures that I cant decide what to post so here are some random things. I just found myself taking her picture over and over no matter what she was doing. Bailey is in love with her sister and loves holding and singing to her. I have a video that I will post of her singing to Campbell. She came back from the nursery one time and the nurses said that a girl with that much hair should have a bow, so they had given her one and it looked so cute. By Wednesday I was ready to go home, and once I was cleared we were off. I wasn't sure how she would do with the car seat, but she loved it. She looked so comfortable and she never made a peep. Now that we are home things are going great. She is a wonderful, calm baby. She cries to eat and that is about it. She loves to be held and she is spoiled rotten when it comes to that, her daddy cant put her down. Its funny how he was so dramatic about having a house full of girls, and here I am asking to hold my daughter because my husband wont let her go.



1 comment:

  1. I think she looks so much like Bailey! I bet Bailey is just so happy to have a little sister!!

    ReplyDelete