Tuesday, October 27, 2009

4 Weeks Old

I can't believe that it has been 4 weeks since my little angel came into the world, time is flying by. Campbell is opening her eyes and staying awake more and more, but sleeping is still her favorite past time. She has been kinda cranky the last few days but I think that is all do to a growth spurt I have been told usually happens around 4-6 weeks of age. It is amazing to see the differences in 2 children. Bailey loved to swing, Campbell not so much. Bailey liked the baby papasan seat that didn't bounce, Campbell likes the big bouncy seat that bounces and hates the baby papasan. Campbell loves to be held and is quite the snuggler, we call her snuggle bug. Other than that all is good. I am trying to adjust to my new life of 2 children and I am slowly getting there. I have learned that it takes not twice as long to get things done, but 3 times as long. And when you've had scattered bits of sleep dealing with anything is just plain difficult. But on a happy note we did get more pictures done of the girls. Betsy came to our house and did an awesome job with newborn pictures so everyone please check them out. betsygregoryphotography.com, enter the site and go to sign in- enter twomeltons@aim.com and the password is bailey.



No comments:

Post a Comment