Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Side Effects of Pregnancy-Week 12

I went to the doctor last Friday. I wasn't able to hear the heartbeat yet but when I saw the ultrasound all my fears were laid to rest. It took a moment but the baby was found. Then all I saw was this baby moving a mile a minute. He was jumping and squirming every which way, it was really awesome to see. The nurse looked at me in amazement and said, "can you feel that?" I couldn't at that moment, but since then I think that I have picked up on this feeling that I get that is like a fluttering feeling that is always in the same place. So I have a feeling that this is going to be a very active baby both in and out of the womb.

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize that you wrote "he" instead of "the dot"? I wonder if you'll be right! I'm glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete